IRS Tax Law

Clear, competent counsel for all your IRS needs

No IRS tax problem is too big or too small for Dallas firm Royal Law. We can handle all tax issues for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and estate and fiduciary.


We know taxes can be overwhelming and confusing. Let us do the heavy lifting for you. Dallas firm Royal Law is your expert for all your individual IRS needs, including comprehensive tax preparation, delinquent return preparation, innocent spouse claims, thorough audit representation and more.


Whether your corporation is small, medium or large, Royal Law is skilled and highly knowledgeable at IRS tax law for all corporations. We are well-versed on all matters involving corporate tax law and can take care of all your corporate tax needs from start to finish.


When forming a partnership, it is crucial that you choose the best legal structure for your business as changing it later can be difficult. Royal Law is an expert at helping you determine the legal structure for your partnership and managing all legal details that follow.

Estate and Fiduciary (706 and 1041)

Figuring out estate and fiduciary taxes can be complicated. Royal Law takes the guesswork out of it for you, helping you with everything from preparing and filing the necessary income and estate tax returns, obtaining an employer identification number (EIN), federal and state Estate Tax Returns (Form 706) and Fiduciary Income Tax Returns (1041).

Gift Tax

If you give others a substantial amount of money, that gift may be susceptible to a gift tax by the federal government. Royal Law can help guide you through current annual allowances to avoid being taxed, and advise you should you find yourself owing the IRS a gift tax.


1031 Exchanges

A 1031 exchange is a swap of one investment property for another. Most exchanges are taxable as sales, but should yours meet the 1031 requirements, you will either owe no tax or a limited tax due at the time of the swap. We can help walk you through an investment property swap and what you’ll need to do to meet the requirements of a 1031.

Penalty Abatement

The IRS allows taxpayers to file for a first-time penalty abatement requesting that the IRS relieve you from failure-to-file, failure-to-pay and failure-to-deposit penalties if specific criteria are met. Royal Law can handle all of the facets involved in requesting a penalty abatement.

IRS Installment Agreements / Payment Plans

If you are not able to pay your taxes in full when they are due, you can request a payment plan from the IRS. There are short-term payment plans for paying in 120 days or less, or long-term payment plans, called installment agreements. Royal Law can help determine which is right for you and aid you in requesting and setting up a payment plan or installment agreement with the IRS

Foreign Bank Account and Foreign Income Disclosures

If you have a financial interest in or signature authority over a foreign financial account, you may be obligated to account annually to the Department of Treasury. We can help you navigate these waters clearly and file the correct, required paperwork.

Audit Representation

The very idea of having your taxes audited by the IRS can be extremely frightening, but should you receive notice that you are being audited, call us right away. Royal Law has helped countless clients survive and settle the stress of an audit, and we are here to do the same for you.

Contact Us

6 + 1 =